• There is one God, eternally existing in three persons – The Father, The Son and Holy Spirit.
• God is sovereign in creation, redemption and judgement.
• The Holy Bible is God’s living and inspired word through which we can discover Him. It is central to all we believe and do as a church.
• Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary and led a sinless life.
• The whole of humankind is sinful, guilty and subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
• Sinful human beings can be saved from the guilt, penalty and power of sin only through the sacrificial death and shed blood of their substitute, Jesus Christ.
• The Holy Spirit alone makes the work of Christ effective to individual sinners, enabling them to turn to God from their sin and by faith, trust in Jesus Christ.
• Jesus Christ conquered death when He rose from the dead and will return again for His church.